OEM Metal Frame Windscreen Wipers Blades / 20 Inch Wiper Blades
Type: Conventional wiper blade with metal frame 12”-28”
Wiper Arm Type: U hook, pinch tab, top lock, slim top
Material: Natural rubber, metal and plastic
Applications: 95% of the cars in the world
Working Environment: Hot and cold weathers from -40℃ - 80℃
including heavy sandy and snow conditions.
Features: Graphite coated natural rubber: aerodynamic design of the
spoiler, uniform pressure, fit for all seasons.
1. Strict quality control to prevent the risk of any defective
products delivered to the customers.
2. Higher ratio of price/performance to make our products
3. OEM service is available by customers’ request for a special
5. Free samples is available for customers’ test.
6. Responsible and quick after service.
Clear advice on the use of the wiper blades
1. To get the most from your existing wipers, inspect them
periodically. Lift each wiper arm off the glass and run your finger
along its rubber edge. If the rubber is rigid or chipped or
produces nonstop streaking, you need new wipers.
2. If the wipers are in decent physical condition but not clearing
the windshield effectively, try cleaning them. Simply put
windshield washer fluid or mild dish liquid on a damp sponge or rag
and wipe debris off the rubber and the windshield where the wiper
rests. You might be rewarded with a couple more months of a clear
windshield without spending money on replacements.
3. When the time comes for new blades, remember to replace them in
pairs. If one is worn out, its mate can't be far behind.
4. Don't forget to check the rear wiper, if your vehicle has one.
Even though it may not get as much use as the front wipers, it is
exposed to the elements.
|MOQ||50 pieces (or negotiable)|
|Samples||1 pc sample for free|
|Lead Time||Direct delivery from stock; 7 - 25 days for production|
|Payment Terms||T/T or Paypal, 30% on order confirmation and balance at time of
shipment. For regular customers we offer payment on credit.|